1) In order for a member to purchase the Active Kids Voucher Membership Product, they must
have first obtained their voucher from Service NSW.
2) The member will purchase the Active Kids membership product in Swim Central just as they
would any other membership product.
3) Instructions on how to do this can be found here, PLEASE REFER TO PART TWO
4) The member will need to search for the product called “THSC Active Kids Voucher”.
5) When the member attempts to purchase the Active Kids Membership Product via the
shopping icon, they will be notified that they need a ‘Voucher- Active Kids Rebate’
document to be able to add the product to their trolley for purchase.
6) Click on My Documents.
7) This will take the member to their document library, where they can upload their ‘Active
8) Kids Voucher’ verification document.
9) The document SNSW recommends for members is a screenshot of the members Active Kids
Voucher, which should contain their full name and voucher number.
10) Click the Upload button and complete using the following details.
11) Document Category: Voucher
12) Document Type: NSW- Active Kids Rebate
13) Expiry Date: Date that the voucher will expire. In most cases it will be 31st December.
14) Reference Number: Active Kids Voucher Number
Once the document is uploaded, click the back button on the page, which will take you back
to your product purchase.
15) The member now meets the requirements for the product and can proceed with payment.
16) Please note, the member may still be asked to input their credit card details, despite it being
a $0 transaction.
17) Once payment is made; the member will receive the following message that the approval of
their purchase is pending.